Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Fly London Yogi Boots


These Fly London Yogi boots are adorable and a just different enough to make a statement without being overly-"out-there". I love the height and feel of the wedge sole- comfortable right out of the box! I own two other pairs of Fly London shoes and am super impressed by their comfort. I am a teacher so I am on my feet almost all day and I have never had a problem in these shoes. The leather on the top is soft enough to give when you walk so it doesn't pinch or feel tight across the top of your foot. The velcro closure in the back allows for a good fit, but honestly, if you pull it too tight, the side doesn't velcro all the down so it sticks out, but just placing the velcro where it does leaves the shoe secure enough- there is an elastic band on the heel so your foot won't slide out even if the flaps isn't pulled all the way. I typically wear a 39 EU/ 6UK but went up to a 40 in these and am glad I did. The Fly London Yogi's pair well with skinny jeans, leggings, and boot cut jeans. The wedge gives it some height but not too much to make it uncomfortable. Adding patterned socks above the boot adds just a little something extra!






No comments: